Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Homework: Math: Topic 4-7 Independent Practice and Problem      Solving pages. Work on flashcards
                                paying particular attention to the doubles facts.
                     Spelling: Study for Friday's test


Some of the children are starting to bring in little gifts for some of their friends. It started out with drawing pictures which I didn't really object to, but now it is graduating to snacks and little gifts. This is well intentioned, I'm sure, but I'm going to have to ask that this not be done during class as I don't want any child's feelings hurt that they didn't receive anything and I don't want it turning into a popularity contest. Thank you for  your understanding.

Today is BCA day at Hawkeye's . Enjoy a great meal and support BCA at the same time. Bring in your receipt for a dress down day next Wednesday.

Have a great evening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment