Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Homework: Math: Handout: Practice 4-5; Work on flashcards (pay particular attention to doubles)
                               Work on the days of the week and the months of the year.
                    Reading: Work on word list.
                    Spelling: Study for test on Friday

Just to clarify: The reading word list is part of the nightly homework whether it is stated in the blog or not. Parents are telling me that it is being worked on nightly, yet now that I have asked for it to be returned so I can work on it with the children I am getting e-mails telling me they never received one or that they threw it out. This is confusing to me. How is this being done if there isn't one? Just a thought....    Please make sure your child has his/her list with them as I still have several children who have not brought it in.

When working on days and months of the year, ask your child what day of the week it is today, what was yesterday, what day will tomorrow be. Do the same for the months. Many of the children are struggling with this.

Have a nice evening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment