Monday, May 13, 2013


Homework: Math: Fact Practice 119 B; Homework 119 B
                   Spelling: Study for test on Friday
                   Religion: Practice the Glory Be To The Father. ( We are practicing in school. Please practice at home. If you need a copy of the words, write me a note.)

It has come to my attention that there is a mistake on the time that the May altars are due. The date IS May 15th, but my parent letter has that day listed as Wednesday, whereas my letter about the assignment has it listed as Friday. Mrs. Herrera and I both proofread the letters, but somehow it got past both of us . I apologize for the confusion. So due to  my error, I will accept projects until Friday. After that, no late projects will be accepted.

Please remember to send your child with an extra pair of socks for roller skating.

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment